X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9mm fmj

Where is a good place to get bullets?
    Vietnam Vet USMC

Hard to say, good deals are where you find them. Grafs, Midway, Midsouth, Bartlett, and on and on and on.Sales go on and off all the time.
    "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Originally posted by Nomes View Post
      Where is a good place to get bullets?
      On line, just google up 9mm FMJ. It's the most reloaded round out there these days, and every that makes a bullet, makes a 9mm bullet.
      Experience is what you get, when you don\'t get what you want ;-)

Comment

9mm FMJ? First check Precision Delta, Powder Valley, and RMR. Avoid plated, unless they are "good enough."

Comment

Montana Gold Bullets are what I use.

Comment

What are plated?
            Vietnam Vet USMC

Comment

Lead bullets with a thin copper plating, not nearly as thick as a jacket. They're usually priced between lead and jacketed. The plating allows loading without lubes and gas checks. Some manufacturers have separate data for plated but most say to use lead bullet data. I would be a second vote for Precision Delta for jacketed bullets. If you buy 2000 you can get pretty close to the plated bullet price with shipping included. I've used their 115 grain 9mm quite a bit and I'm getting ready to go up to the 124 grains.

https://www.precisiondelta.com/products/bullets/9mm/
              If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

Working...
              X