Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H110- $26/pound, no hazmat, no S&H...

https://mailchi.mp/ba4aff01ce87/22-l...3?e=2b9892c2c6
    Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Thank you . I was on my last couple of pounds so this comes in handy.

Comment

I've bought a good bit of powder from these folks. It's a family operation. (Not MY family!)
      Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Wow, really. $26, I'm getting it locally for less than that. Last price I saw, which was several weeks ago was $24 per pound, less than that if buying the 8 lb. jug.

HBC

Comment

You pay tax locally? Glad you can get it cheaper. Enjoy!

Comment

H110 locally is 22.49 at Recobs Target Shop, 159.99 for 8 pounds. That's 19.99 per pound.

https://recobstargetshop.com/product...pistol-powder/
            Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Yep, 9.9% tax, yikes, that brings the OTD price to $26.46. Really hadn't thought about it until you mentioned tax Plainsman. But off and on I do run into it a couple dollars cheaper locally. It just comes down to convenience for me, and the fact that I don't burn a bunch of it, or at least not enough to buy online, I'm happy just being able to grab some locally when I need it.

HBC

Comment

I normally buy locally I don't burn a lot of anymore, I tried to register on the site just in case I wanted to buy something later, It wouldn't let me register. I clicked on the tab to register filled out the info then click done, it kept coming up saying I was not registered.

Comment

I just bought a 8 pounder of H110 locally for $165, out the door. I love the local mom and pops around my neck of the woods.
                  I\'m not just a gun, I\'m YOUR gun. (Hold me!)

Comment

Taxes, fuel, time— sometimes make an online purchase the way to go. Especially if you live in an area that is not served by close-by, discount outlets. Mr Brown brings it right to my door and that's worth a little something to me.

Comment

I have a 100 mile drive to buy components. Online also keeps me from filling up the cart with other things I "need".
                      I was raised in the 50\'s on jackrabbits and gunpowder.salt and pepper wooda made\'em taste better

Comment

It is now $22.49
                        I was raised in the 50\'s on jackrabbits and gunpowder.salt and pepper wooda made\'em taste better

Comment

Working...
                        X