Magtech Small Rifle primers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magtech Small Rifle primers?

Hi are the magtech srp very good? Guy was getting out of reloading. I bought 12,000 off him. I just put them up. I bought them for hard times. I use match primers in my 204 ruger.

Never used them. Dont believe they make them anymore

Comment

I used some a few years back. Every one of them made a bang. RD
      People will forget your name, forget where they met you and forget the details of a conversation that you had, but they will never forget the way you made them feel."

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Originally posted by Rockydog View Post
        I used some a few years back. Every one of them made a bang. RD
        What RD said.

GC
        "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes, the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical."

'Thomas Jefferson'

Comment

I have a bunch of their Large rifle primers. I had a problem with a couple of them some time back and finally traced things back to the case they were in being the problem and not the primers themselves. I other than that issue have had 1 not so good primer [missing anvil] from them in like 20-K others I have used.

Comment

Thanks I paid 10.00 a 1000 ct. I have kept in my reloading room in the house. Though I could try in my rem 700 223. Or my 204 ruger after I run out of Remington small match primers.

Comment

Working...
            X