Minot ND gun show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minot ND gun show

On November 24 & 25 we will have our last gun show of the year, If your in the area stop buy and say HI. I will have a booth there. I'm going to sell All of my shotgun reloading equipment and Ammo. I have way to much to list Most of the shotgun stuff is still boxed up and not in the pictures, it will be at bargain prices, if you're just starting out or want to make Shot gun ammo or custom defense loads you would enjoy owning this equipment. I don't want to ship anything I have way to much to list. I don't want to list prices here its for local sale. I am going to sell lots of my rifle reloading equipment. ALSO my Rifles and Shotguns I dont use. I want to keep only what I need for my competition shooting and my black powder shooting. I don't hunt much anymore. I gave all the kids what they need my wife says she don't want to get stuck with it and if we ever move again it's just too much for me to try and move at one time. I want to keep only what i need. It would be nice to make a few friends from here. Here is a link to some of what i will be bringing.
    https://www.handloadersbench.com/for...oom-4-pictures

I made $2200 yesterday one gentlemen stop by and said he seen my post here, I forgot to ask what his name was he didn't stick around long I was real busy you could hardly get in front of my booth. I'm going to buy a Redding T7 Press with a extra Turrent Head. I have a old coworker he's going to buy my RCBS pro 2000 reloading Progressive Press. I only load for single shot rifles now.
    Last edited by Randy C; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

You did pretty well. Local shows here don't do real well with reloading supplies or equipment, for the most part. Fairly small percentage of shooters around here seem to reload.
      "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

My total was $3800 for 2 days - $70 for the 2 tables i leased and $10 dollars i gave my cousin and his daughter they come to visit so i could get a brake.
        My wife dont want to get stuck with everything my health is not doing good

I made way out better then if she would of tried to get rid of my things.
        Last edited by Randy C; 2 weeks ago. Reason: add content

Comment

I Have a couple items that a friend is making payments on he should have it paid off by Christmas.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0738.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	826218

Comment

Working...
          X