Whew I Need a Nap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew I Need a Nap

Spent the afternoon laying in my fall stock. Loaded 6 boxes of 12 gauge dove/handicap trap shells and followed those up with 10 boxes of regular trap. I think I may have tennis elbow I should probably consult with a slip and fall lawyer no doubt MEC is entirely at fault for my injury. Next weekend it will be the 20 gauge press in action. First up are an even dozen boxes of skeet loads followed by about 4 boxes of dove loads as soon as I find a pound of Longshot. Like I said, now it's time for a couch nap with the dog.
    If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

wow.
    that's what? like 16 pulls of the handle per shell, I can see why your sore.

Comment

Nah, I use 9000G progressives so after the first 5 hulls you get a finished shell with each pull, but it takes more effort on the pull.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

ED, I'm really worried about your health. Perhaps you need one of these. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtFYvOlpYWo
        Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

I do have a bum right shoulder, but for some reason when I started loading with this press I stood on the right hand side of it and use my left arm to pull the handle. I love the sounds it makes when you're on a roll. It reminds me of the intro to Pink Floyd's Money.

Comment

Money its a hit, still using the three old 600 Mecs!
            Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Have a 9000G 28ga.

The sound I recall is me swearing after I spill #8.5 shot in the mechanism. Like Ed said when on a roll nothing’s better.
              Endeavor to persevere.

Call sign: Limp Wrist

Comment

You mean like tipping the shot bottle back without the plastic stopper in it? Done that. Twice.

Comment

Working...
                X