Announcement

Collapse

New Chat Room

The new chat room is floating on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. You will have to login to chat. But don't forget to log out when you are done, otherwise it will keep you listed as active.
See more
See less

Photo Bucket Image fix!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Bucket Image fix!!!

A guy posted this on cast bullets. I tried it and it works!!! I can now view all the images in all my old posts.

Apparently Google Chrome and Foxfire have found a way to access the photos that Photobucket.com does not now allow you to post to 3rd party sites anymore without paying a high price.

"In the cases where former/current PhotoBucket users haven't deleted all their albums, Chrome and Firefox now have an extension, Photobucket Embed Fix, that will display 3rd party hosted images. It will fix all your broken pics, no need for you to do anything, it runs entirely in the background.

Click Tools>Add-Ons (Or press CTL+Shift+A) >select Extensions > enter "photobucket embed" in the Search box (upper right corner) > then click the install button."
    "Enabling bad behavior does not bring about good behavior.
    It just dulls the shovel so its harder to dig out when you finally get around to it." Said by Me

That's good to know; I'm not a photobucket user because ot that issue, and I'm going to copy and paste this into the other fourms I frequent.

Comment

I dont add any new images to photobucket.
      But were this is coming in handy.
      I have been working on the front end of a 2003 Dodge 1500. Google search to try to figure out how to take something apart.
      Find a post from 2012. Here look how to take this apart.. Boom no Images.
      Well now I have images to see.
      It just dulls the shovel so its harder to dig out when you finally get around to it." Said by Me

Comment

I already emptied my trash out of The Bucket,,,,,,,,, just haven't decided where to put it yet.........

Comment

I have firefox and it is working fine on the albums I haven't deleted. Thanks
          "I am not ashamed to admit, that I am ignorant of the things I do not know"!
          Cicero
          I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
          All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed,

Comment

If I had photo bucket, which, Thank God I don't, I'd be using this tool to download all of my photos to a disc or external drive. IMO it's just a matter of time before they put a patch in place to block your free access for good. RD
            Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockydog View Post
              If I had photo bucket, which, Thank God I don't, I'd be using this tool to download all of my photos to a disc or external drive. IMO it's just a matter of time before they put a patch in place to block your free access for good. RD
              Boy that is on my agenda, for sure.
              They do have an option to down load your entire album. But I have tried it like 30 times and it crashes every single time.
              That can not be a coincidence.
              But that still does nothing for the literally hundreds of posts on various sites that are now useless.

Speaking of that... Is there a way you could unlock the old posts so when I actually get motivated enough to do it.
              Go though my good ones ( not all of them are good ones :-) ) and update the images with one hosted on this site?

Comment

Just go to photobucket and save off all your album pictures, it's not that hard to do, no outside apps needed.

Comment

I have taken everything of Photobucket when they started that BS.

Comment

Photo bucket can eat my poopie under wear. They made it so now you can not down load your entire album at one time unless you have a premium account.
                    So what I have done is added AD Blocker plus to my browser. That makes is usable to stop the pop up ads every time you view another pic.
                    Then I am down loading one at a time. Yup thousands... When I am done I will upload one last image. One of my middle finger.

Comment

Working...
                    X