Brass collecting & storage idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charley View Post
    My storage boxes. Fairly inexpensive, and they stack well.
    I bought a couple dozen sweater storage tubs. Small batches go in zip locks and store in them. Stack and stores well. Also have a dozen 12x8x4 cardboard boxes. Bought a bundle of 25 for less than $20
    I was raised in the 50\'s on jackrabbits and gunpowder.salt and pepper wooda made\'em taste better

Comment

I re-purpose empty barrel shaped dog treat tubs with screw on lids - work great.

Comment

I use quart jars from $ Tree. Gives me close count. 250 45's, 450 9mms, 200 223's. + - Plus they stack easily behind my books on the shelves.
        Never drink down stream from the herd.

Comment

The bins I use and show in the pictures are from Sterelite. Again, fairly inexpensive, stack well, and made in the USA. Available at most big box retailers.
          "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Originally posted by Charley View Post
            The bins I use and show in the pictures are from Sterelite. Again, fairly inexpensive, stack well, and made in the USA. Available at most big box retailers.

The H in ENGINEERING stands for Happiness

Comment

My wife likes a brand of cookies that come in 1 gallon plastic tube with a sealed top. When it gets full, It's sorted by head stamp, tumbled, sized, and I clean up the primer pockets. The RCBS lube gets washed off in car wash detergent, and the brass is dried on the central air floor grates, and re-tumbled to remove any remaining film. then it's bagged and labeled.

These days I'm at my limit for PU brass, and I only keep a couple brands of 9mm and .223, and I only save Remington .308 and .30-06. The rest goes to friends and anyone that needs mixed brass
              at my club.
              Experience is what you get, when you don\'t get what you want ;-)

Comment

T Man-
                What do you consider to be "your limit" of pick up brass? I have about 2000 9mm but have no idea how much is enough?

Comment

Originally posted by TMan51 View Post
                  My wife likes a brand of cookies that come in 1 gallon plastic tube with a sealed top.
                  At my office, we buy snacks like cookies and chocolate covered raisins in those cubes. Party mix crackers in containers that are 2x tall. They are great!

Comment

Working...
                  X