where's Robert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's Robert

every since I have been in this forum ,RobertMt was a daily contributor to the topics , anybody know if he is okay , health problems or other life gets in the way matters , Robert seemed to have a wealth of information and knowledge and as of a couple weeks ago noticed he was not posting at all anymore . ????

He mentioned some family stuff a while back.
    Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    -Winston Churchill

Comment

Maybe he is trapped in his house by a snowslide....
      Been that kinda year.
      shoot\'em till your arm falls off

Comment

He's still around. Last post I recall seeing from him was in the politics section if I recall. PM him, he'll appreciate you reaching out.
        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

I PM'd Robert. He's OK, but a bit too busy to communicate right now and has limited access to computer services. He'll be back in due time and thanks us for our concern. RD
          Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Glad all is well with him.

Comment

good to hear R.D. , I would not know the man if he stepped on my foot , but I do know he was missing here . good to hear all is good .

Comment

Working...
              X