Down to three and counting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down to three and counting

Have only three radiation treatments left on the carcinoma on my ear. three visits a week is kind of a PITA. Glad the dermatologist is only a couple miles away. 15 minutes to set up and do prep, 20 seconds for the actual treatment. Glad it's almost over.
    "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Glad to hear all went well.
    Columbia Falls, MT
    If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
    Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Hope it is all clear from here
      Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
      He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Well heck, I did not know you were dealing with that at all. Glad to hear your treatment is winding down - hopefully it is the last time you need to deal with anything of that nature.
        Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
        -Winston Churchill

Comment

So glad to hear, I pray all will go well, I lost my dad in 2004 to melinoma. I pray no one to go through that. I will add you to my prayer list, let me know when you go and will offer special prayers that day. With GOD nothing is impossible.
          All it takes to allow evil to continue is for one good man to do nothing.

Rangers lead the way!
          SUA SPONTE

Comment

Last one was today. Now just a follow up in six weeks.
            "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Good to hear, praying all goes well. May God be with you and your family, and may His peace endwell you, and keep your spirits high.
              All it takes to allow evil to continue is for one good man to do nothing.

Rangers lead the way!
              SUA SPONTE

Comment

If you have to get cancer, basal cell carcinoma is the kind to get!

Comment

Originally posted by Charley View Post
                  If you have to get cancer, basal cell carcinoma is the kind to get!
                  'Tis the curse of being an Irishman with some of that red haired Viking blood in your veins. My doctor checks me over from head to toe because of my red hair and pasty skin. OK, used to be red hair. So far I'm lucky despite many years of full sun on cabless tractors.

Glad to hear that your radiation is over. Got to be a stress from a couple of standpoints. RD
                  Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Glad to here its going well,

Comment

BSC is what you actually get from "white privilege" in South Texas...

Comment

Hey Charley, best to you, hope it stays away

I go back in April for the next check.
                        "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Pop lost the tips of both ears to that and my sister lost part of her lip.
                          I'll never get old enough for that to get me.
                          Jim Thorpe , PA How do you stop a bad guy with a gun? Don't take away the good guys gun rights..

Comment

Good to hear things are headed in the right direction. Hold this course; steady as she goes.
                            -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
                            -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

Yep, Basal Cell is actually good news in the cancer world because, generally, it can be cut out or burned out.
                              Charley you will be seeing your dermatologist a lot over the next 2-->4 years. Head to toe exams. Liquid nitrogen to burn off suspicious growths.

My BSC was cut,out -Mohs surgery---kind of a large area removed, had a pedicle flap to regrow me. Took 132 stitches, Rest of my surgeries were for melanoma. I have had over 100 liquid nitrogen burns. I just went to a every 6-month schedule (original BSC was Feb 2014).

Comment

Working...
                              X