Announcement

Collapse

New Chat Room

The new chat room is floating on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. You will have to login to chat. But don't forget to log out when you are done, otherwise it will keep you listed as active.
See more
See less

Sven and Lena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sven and Lena

Sven and Lena knew that they were having problems in their marriage, so they decided to go to one of them-there Marriage Councilors and fix things.

The councilor talked to them both at first, and then separately. He sent Sven out into the waiting room and asked Lena what was going on.

She said that everything was fine, except Sven picked his nose too much and (turning red as she said it) sometimes she wanted to be on top during sex.

"That's all?" the councilor asked and Lena ...nodded.

So, the councilor sent Lean to the waiting room and called Sven in. He explained that they seemed to have a solid marriage and if Sven just did a few minor things they would be just fine forever. Sven allowed that he might consider it.

So, the councilor told Sven that maybe he should stop picking his nose and let Lena be on top sometimes, and Sven adamantly refused.

He said "No way. My dad told me that if I wanted a good life, I had to keep my nose clean and don't screw up!"
    "I am, therefore I\'ll Think."- John Galt "Atlas Shrugged"

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Was he a Marine also?
    Never drink down stream from the herd.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cop View Post
      Was he a Marine also?
      Not as Lean, Not as Mean, but still a Marine!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -- Thomas Paine

Comment

When the comment is funnier than the joke and the marines are involved..... I'm going offline for awhile.
        Good judgement comes from experience,
        and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
        Mark Twain

Comment

Old Cop nailed it. It is funny enough that I have not been able to think of a comeback.
          I guess I did not learn that nose clean lesson well enough, probably why I am single. Never kept it clean.
          "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

This thread !
            "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

Comment

The Meme speaks for itself.....
              "I am, therefore I\'ll Think."- John Galt "Atlas Shrugged"

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Comment

Originally posted by Mortis View Post
                The Meme speaks for itself.....
                There are many possible replies but this is a family forum. Besides I have the greatest respect for Marines since they are a branch of the Navy.

Comment

So true Mortis.
                  Old Cop, we are the adult part of the Navy.
                  "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

The Marine Corps is a Department of the Navy,,,,,,,,,,,,The men’s Department!
                    Not as Lean, Not as Mean, but still a Marine!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -- Thomas Paine

Comment

I was in school in Memphis in '65. It was Aviation Electronics and fairly evenly populated by Navy and Marines. The ribbing back and forth was all in good fun. I was at the exchange cafeteria and a Sailor and Marine at the same table were bantering back and forth. The Marine told the Sailor " You see who gets all the Waves on base." The Sailor rebutted with " Us Sailors have more pride."
                      The Marine got up and left and I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X