X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption This Photo

Caption This Photo....
    "I am, therefore I\'ll Think."- John Galt "Atlas Shrugged"

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

I think that's your last shot right there behind the white buffalo's front leg.
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

"Anti Second Amendment extremists are more familiar with guns than you think they are".
      "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

For the last time Congresswoman Pelosi, you squeeze the trigger, you don't jerk it.

(I know, I already posted one, but Charlie inspired me.)
        Last edited by Rockydog; 04-23-2018, 23:07.
        Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

So easy a caveman can do it.
          Endeavor to persevere.

Comment

I'll teach Cheeta to make a monkey outta me!
            Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
            He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

"There's nothing wrong with the scope. It's all that scotch you drank last night."
              If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

Man she DOES look good naked!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockydog View Post
                  For the last time Congresswoman Pelosi, you squeeze the trigger, you don't jerk it.

(I know, I already posted one, but Charlie inspired me.)
                  Who's this "Charlie" everybody keeps posting about?
                  "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Originally posted by Charley View Post

Who's this "Charlie" everybody keeps posting about?
                    My apologies Charley. One of my best friends who, over the years, was a mentor to me, then a co -worker, and then finally (Due in a large part to his tutelage) was one of my employees spells his name with an ie. It's like a 20 year habit. RD

Comment

We offer a diversified training program

Comment

"Shoot that big ape right between the eyes, he took your mama!"
                        "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

Comment

"WOW! opposable thumbs really are cool!"

Comment

Ok, buddy the others are hungry so its either him or you. You pick and be quick about it.

Comment

Ok this is your opportunity to get revenge on Harambe, don't hit the kid!

Comment

Working...
                              X