Avoiding a DUI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoiding a DUI

This might save you the cost and embarrassment of being arrested for DUI.

As you know, people have been known to have unexpected brushes with the authorities from time to time, often on the way home after a "social session" with family or friends.

Well this year, it happened to me.

I was out for the evening to a party and had more than several margaritas coupled with a bottle of rather nice red wine.

It was held at a great Mexican restaurant.

Although relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was slightly over the limit.

That's when I did something I've never done before . . . I took a taxi home.

On the way home there was a police roadblock, but since it was a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.

These roadblocks can be anywhere, and I realized how lucky I was to have chosen to take a taxi.

The real surprise to me was I had never driven a taxi before.

I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage, I don't know what to do with it.

If you want to borrow it, give me a call.
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Good one RD
    Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
    He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

I might want to borrow it on New Year's Eve.
      If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

LOLOLOLO ! The owner remember's it missing.
        Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Haha, good one.

Comment

Ayuh...made me chuckle a bit!
            Support our troops....they are someone\'s kids.

Remember..."No matter where you go,~ there you are!"

Comment

Working...
            X