• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for laughs

Funny memes(I think that 's what their called) from the true to kinda true

Comment

Comment

These are LOL good. Thanks!
        Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Fun stuff.
          Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
          -Winston Churchill

Comment

best belly laugh today...gonna steal and FB a few

Comment

The one about the woman who did not want to wear a hijab struck a note with me. A few years back my late stepson and I answered an add selling a few guns. I wasn't planning on buying anything but he wanted me to come along and check the guns out. Well the seller was not home and his wife wearing the hijab answered the door. They were selling the guns so they could go to Iran. She was American and had married this Muslim man. We bought both guns as it turned and quickly left. The young woman was totally terrified her husband would come home and find two men at the house. She had a black eye so I guess he whupped on her some earlier in the day. My stepson and I were giving serious consideration to hanging around and kicking the unholy living crap out of him. That MEME brought that memory back. I wonder how she's doing now?
              Paul B.

Comment

"I am, therefore I\'ll Think."- John Galt "Atlas Shrugged"

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Comment

Working...
                X