Two Hobbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Hobbies

Based upon his looks, and the rest of the pic, this is totally believable!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	possum.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	839385
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Good thing he is sedated most of the time. Last thing you want is an opossum worked up. Not sure you could ever get rid of the smell. Then again, maybe it just masks the smell of his bong water?
    Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    -Winston Churchill

Comment

I worked in the evidence room for Albuquerque PD and we had a lot of weed in evidence. When it rotted, stink was pretty bad.
      "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Opossum . gopher gravy . biscuits and sweet potato pie just the cure for the munchies . LOL

Comment

Some people are just perfectly happy to live in the slop of mediocrity.
          If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

I almost ran over one of those 3 nights last week. Same area almost home @ 0020hrs, might be the same one.
            Keep up playing in the road at that time I'll get him eventually.

Comment

Possums are not made very well. Come apart completely upon vehicle impact. I guess that's what you get with a gestation period of 20 minutes.
              Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Originally posted by Damannoyed View Post
                I almost ran over one of those 3 nights last week. Same area almost home @ 0020hrs, might be the same one.
                Keep up playing in the road at that time I'll get him eventually.
                Kids shouldn’t be playing out in the road that time of night high or not.
                Endeavor to persevere.

Call sign: Limp Wrist

Comment

I spent 10 of our 23 years on this rural micro ranch killing the Opossums..... then I learned all the Necessary things they do for us

Yes still a PITA with our 4 dogs and flapper doors.....

Comment

Wildlife is the reason we have a $400 dog door and both dogs have their own key. No ultrasound key, door not open. Key not given to oppossum, skunk, raccoon, coyote, snake or strange dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Damannoyed View Post
                      Wildlife is the reason we have a $400 dog door and both dogs have their own key. No ultrasound key, door not open. Key not given to oppossum, skunk, raccoon, coyote, snake or strange dogs.
                      Had a friend whose wife was doing dishes and felt one of the house cats brush her bare leg. Glancing down to see which cat it was revealed a young skunk between her feet. As the skunk discovered the cat food bowl she moved about an inch at a time, over about ten minutes, out of the kitchen. Called her husband on the phone and he came bearing a large cardboard box from the new washer they bought the day before. He hid behind the box and slipped it over Mr. Skunk. Very carefully slid the box across the kitchen floor and out the door onto the deck. Tipped over the box as he slammed the door. Mr. Skunk went his merry way out across the newly planted corn field for about 200 yards. Then he received a nice warm copper clad .243 bullet where the sun don't shine, before the farm's pack of rat terriers could burst on the scene. Everyone came out the winner except Mr. Skunk. He had come down the outside basement steps because the door was open and came up the inside basement steps because the door was open. That's what kids can do for you, leave the door open.
                      Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Yep, they can.

A neighbor's dog actually followed Holly in once. They were playing and when she came inside, he simply stated right on her tail (as it were), beat the door closing delay (guillotine type door).
                        I was it happen, immediately sent him back out the front door, he never tried a repeater.

Comment

I don't have a joke, but have to say, that the earth's rotation really makes my day!
                          The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
                          Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin' stuff.

Comment

Working...
                          X