X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to consider

If your wife is named Karen.
    "I am, therefore I\'ll Think."- John Galt "Atlas Shrugged"

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Please stop giving Mrs. Charley ideas....
    "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

If there are guns in the house, one better be yours.
      If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

I divorced my ex-wife before she had a chance to do that.
        "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Never met a Karen I could trust
          It's not that Democrats are so damned ignorant. Their problem is that everything they know is wrong.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
          He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

I've often said that if I was gone for 6 months and my beloved wife passed on from natural causes, the police would still put me under a microscope.

BUT...… if they rolled up to find my wife standing over my bullet riddled body with her still pumping rounds into me, all they'd likely do is ask if they need to reload her empty magazines for her.

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Comment

Originally posted by Mortis View Post
              I've often said that if I was gone for 6 months and my beloved wife passed on from natural causes, the police would still put me under a microscope.

BUT...… if they rolled up to find my wife standing over my bullet riddled body with her still pumping rounds into me, all they'd likely do is ask if they need to reload her empty magazines for her.
              And she knows that too, doesn't she.
              Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Originally posted by Rockydog View Post

And she knows that too, doesn't she.
                That she does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X