Living Former US Presidents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living Former US Presidents

The 4 living former US presidents were gathered in Oklahoma for a get together. Unfortunately an Oklahoma twister struck the hotel they were staying at and they were all sucked up and landed in OZ. The Wizard Of OZ told them he could give them anything they wanted.
    Jimmy Carter said, "Mr. Wizard, I'd like some courage, there were times when I was a president that I was weak"

George Bush said, "I'd like a heart, there were some poor folks I could have treated better when I was president and a little heart could have gone a long way."

Barack Obama said, "Oh great Wizard, I could use a brain. Obama care is a bust. I married Michelle. I just need to be smarter."

Bill Clinton hemmed and hawed until the Wizard finally said, "What is wrong with you? What is it you desire?"

Bill's reply, "Where's Dorothy?"
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
    "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

And Toto...
      Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Working...
      X