No announcement yet.

Marines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I see a Marine, I just give him a coloring book and crayons. Big pictures and bright colors easily distract them.
    "The definition of madness is doing the same thing twice, and expecting a different result." The HIVES

Comment

J.Fish wrote:
      Whenever I see a Marine, I just give him a coloring book and crayons. Big pictures and bright colors easily distract them.
      Especially if it is about a target rich environment, plenty of ammo and beer. Plenty of good looking women waiting for you to get back from fighting also helps.
      "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Beer!

I've always agreed with Marines about beer!

Drill Sergeant Olguin taught me that the way to communicate with a Marine is crayons and interpretive dance, and he warned me that those options would limit discussions of the more subtle facets of any subject I wanted to discuss, particularly if philosophy was involved.

He also said that every Marine is a philosopher past a certain critical mass of beer, and that it can be hard to shut them up after that.
        There is no chance I will re-join the NRA as long as Ted Nugent is on the board of directors.

I'm proud to live in a Sanctuary City! We welcome all immigrants and refugees!

Black lives matter.

Comment

Look Mom, my neck has laces in it 'cause it's leather...
          Molon Labe
          Benefactor member NRA
          USN 1956-1961

Comment

Working...
          X