Wounded warrior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wounded warrior

I know a lot of people on here have been in the service and I thank each of you for your service. I donate every month to the wounded warrior project. It is a great organization, but more is needed. Many of our young men and wemon coming home with great need of help. I know this does not pertain to reloading but it is something near and dear to my heart. I hope each of you research this cause, and every little bit helps.
    Last edited by Charley; 06-09-2018, 17:53.
    All it takes to allow evil to continue is for one good man to do nothing.

Rangers lead the way!
    SUA SPONTE

Moved it over here and fixed the warrior spelling. Thanks for supporting that project, certainly worth helping.
    "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Be careful which WW group you support, most state groups are more gun friendly, than the national one, that advertises most.
      Columbia Falls, MT
      If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
      Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Yes sir, i i give to an organization in Baltimore MD at the VA hospital. I know there are a lot of scams out there.
        All it takes to allow evil to continue is for one good man to do nothing.

Rangers lead the way!
        SUA SPONTE

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMT View Post
          Be careful which WW group you support, most state groups are more gun friendly, than the national one, that advertises most.
          Exactly so. The National organization is known to keep more of the contributions than it dispenses. My state organization does good work.
          -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
          -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

Working...
          X