Private Chesty XV Introduced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Chesty XV Introduced

The Marine Corps introduced Private Chest XV yesterday. He is expected to take over for Sgt. Chesty XIV later this year. Video here:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/580641148...#sp=show-clips
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

He is an above average looking jarhead but seem to have that typical arrogant attitude. Certainly no 1000 yard stare on that recruit' sskl mug yet.
    Good judgement comes from experience,
    and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
    Mark Twain

Comment

Better looking than 99% of the jarheads I know
      "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

Comment

And the legend lives and grows.

Marines arrogant, what are you talking about? We are the most modest and well-mannered of all the services.
        "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Originally posted by DesertMarine View Post
          And the legend lives and grows.

Marines arrogant, what are you talking about? We are the most modest and well-mannered of all the services.
          LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea,,, just ask them if you doubt it. LOL

I give you guys crap, but luv ya man (in a very non-man-bunish non-creepy way).

Comment

Speaking of Marines. I just heard last night (and checked it this AM), someone put out a "report".

Apparently the Marines drink more and debauch more than any other US service.

God love those guys and gals.

Comment

“The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

XV looks just like the GSgt. I had for firearms training at Coronado. Couldn't figure out if he was the best story teller or biggest liar I ever met.
                Never drink down stream from the herd.

Comment

A Gunny at Coronado big story teller or liar, no way.

Comment

Working...
                  X