This makes me sick!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This makes me sick!

Two stories caught my attention this morning. The first about a Marine LTC who used the term Faggot or Faggoty :https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/new...nity-concerns/

The second about a DRAG QUEEN in the Navy; https://www.navytimes.com/off-duty/m...harpy-daniels/

What the hell is going on in the NAVY? a good Commander gets fired for saying faggot, yet the Navy can have a friggen DRAG QUEEN perform on deck?
    Something IMHO is really screwed up in that branch of Service today!
    Last edited by Bill_inBouse; 09-03-2018, 10:36.
    "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

This started way back. I was in boot camp in 1960 and already DI's were under instructions to not use bad language on the recruits.
    It got worse under Bill Clinton with his mandatory be nice training for the military.
    So no surprise about today's attitudes and what occurs.
    Remember we cannot hurt the snowflakes.
    "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

DM, I can see your concern. However, be careful how broadly your snowflake brush paints, they are not all snowflakes by far. My CPO son just returned from his 10th overseas deployment in 18 years as a Navy Seabee Diver. Never was in a war zone but he's not at the top of the food chain every time he suits up and enters the water either. Not many snowflakes 150 feet under the surface.
      Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

So true Rocky. But there have been enough snowflakes, though a minority and politicians since I joined that changed the military to protecting snowflakes to deteriment of the military service. For instance the DI at PI that was charged for the death of a recruit who could not handle boot camp and jumped from 2nd story balcony and killed himself. Because he was being harrassed. We were all harrassed because of who we were, where from and whatever other little excuse the DI's could find to make life miserable for us.
        I have nephews and nieces that are like your son. One is retired Army Mst Sgt, who served in Bosnia, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq with the 10th Mtn, 82nd Abn and Rangers, his brother who served with Marine Recon and Army 10th Mtn and Army spec ops.
        We heard that song and dance in 1960 and now it is even worse.
        Last edited by DesertMarine; 09-03-2018, 14:39. Reason: Sentence on enough snowflakes does not make sense

Comment

'Bout 15 years ago had a guy working for me in construction. He was black,6'4 and built like a brick chit house,prolly 260#'s.He'd retired as an army drill Sargent. We became really good friends....

He would get me literally rolling on the floor laughing at his stories and reenactments about his noobs,or whatever they call the recruits. Kinda sad to hear about the declining toughness in the military.

Comment

My Dad was briefly assigned to shaping new recruits at Fort Ord, during the Korean "police action", he was transferred to guard duty, at stockade, because he was too hard on them. He was transferred from stockade duty to kitchen, for the same reason, he finished out his active enlistment cooking. He was the baker and got to work alone at night, that way the slackers, didn't have to deal with him.
            Columbia Falls, MT
            If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
            Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

From the training that the black Army Drill Sergeant and Robert's father received while recruits and they passed on to new recruits and what Marine DI's did is what made our military the greatest military in the world and that is being broken down by snowflakes.

Comment

To the OP this makes me sick. Was at the local Home Depot today ,found out they absolutely refuse to give VETERANS discout. I will never go there again BTW I am not a vet

Comment

8MM, Home Depot does give a Veterans discount but only on certain holidays like Veterans Day...and a few others.
                  Lowe's will give a 10% discount every day.
                  "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

Comment

So glad they don't have the be nice in ranger school, but then again we were there by choice, we wanted to be rangers, and knew only truogh training makes tough soldiers. Rangers lead the way!
                    All it takes to allow evil to continue is for one good man to do nothing.

Rangers lead the way!
                    SUA SPONTE

Comment

Working...
                    X