RIP Bush 41

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Bush 41

No matter how one may have thought of him as a President or privileged young man growing up, he was one of the greatest generation. Not many in WWII went straight from high school to flight school.

Rest in Peace Mr. President.
    "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

You should do a little research into the Bushes.. In my opinion, he was a globalist POS, Prescott Bush worked with the Nazis while 41 was fighting in the Pacific. GW? Well he's just a dumbass who supports the open borders thing... 41 had gallons of blood on his hands.

Comment

Savageluvr, Your opinion, and you're welcome to it. Does not change his accomplishments during WWII
      "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Savageluvr View Post
        You should do a little research into the Bushes.. In my opinion, he was a globalist POS, Prescott Bush worked with the Nazis while 41 was fighting in the Pacific. GW? Well he's just a dumbass who supports the open borders thing... 41 had gallons of blood on his hands.
        Your opinion is your opinion, but your history is a bit off. I've done a little research into the Bushes in the past.

The US was neutral in the war until Dec. 8, 1941 when war on the axis was declared following the attacks of Dec 7, 1941. Up until that date many US companies and banks did business legally with German interests. In the summer of 1942 it was discovered that a bank in which Prescott Bush served on the board held a $3 million account, belonging to a group of german industrialists, for the Rotterdam based Bank voor Handel . This was money that was sent out of country by the industrialists for safe keeping. Later in 1942 the assets of the bank were seized by the US Government and the bank was investigated as possibly doing business with the enemy. Prescott Bush nor the other Board members were ever proven to be involved directly with the Nazis or the German industrialists, only with the Bank voor Handel.

In the meantime GHW Bush graduated high school if June of 1942. He enlisted in August of 1942. He enrolled in aircraft school and was commissioned a pilot in June of 1943. (9 months after the US had seized assets of the bank where his father had been a board member. So Prescott Bush never "worked for Hitler" while George fought in the Pacific or any other time for that matter.) Bush was shot down on September 2, 1944.
        Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Read up on Prescott Bush and Margaret Sanger... Then read up on who the Germans modeled their eugenics program after. Prescott Bush was the father and Margaret Sanger was the mother of planned parenthood and strongly advocated for abortion and the control of what they considered the undesirables within the population through forced euthanasia.. I'm well aware of the history of the Bush family. Oh read about operation condor and GHW Bush while he was a CIA agent.. Assassinations in Chile, gun running in Angola to guerillas in support of S Africa's apartheid regime. Gallons of blood on his hands, but that's now between him and God.

Comment

A great individual and a great American. We don't see enough of his kind today. RIP....Bar too.

Comment

He became President in a time where for me the options for President were so horrible I did not cast a vote for President.
              But may he rest in peace.
              "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Originally posted by DesertMarine View Post
                He became President in a time where for me the options for President were so horrible I did not cast a vote for President.
                But may he rest in peace.
                Fortunately, enough did vote for Bush/Quayle to keep Dukakis/Bentsen out of the Oval Office. I lived in MA part of the time while Mikey was governor and had an inkling of where him winning would have taken us. As it happens, I'm convinced that 41's plus-minus balance were heavily plus.
                -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
                -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

Originally posted by ghrit View Post

Fortunately, enough did vote for Bush/Quayle to keep Dukakis/Bentsen out of the Oval Office. I lived in MA part of the time while Mikey was governor and had an inkling of where him winning would have taken us. As it happens, I'm convinced that 41's plus-minus balance were heavily plus.
                  I haven't seen much that I like in the past elections from either party. Don't believe neither party cares for the country only their parties interest.
                  So mainly have been voting for whom I have felt is the better of two evils.
                  Trump I did feel better about him than other candidates. Doing better than what I expected. Too bad Pelosi is going to put a stop to that.
                  "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Anyone who flies a Grumman Avenger into Flak gets my respect. RIP.

Comment

I started my enlistment process when 41 was in office but after he lost the election, and was sworn in 93 FEB 11 partly because I believed in his purpose and what he had committed the country to. He was a god fearing man that loved his country and family, and I trust he made decisions based on his beliefs. Not perfect by any measure, but the country has had far worse before and since.
                      Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
                      -Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                      X