Zombies Aren't The Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombies Aren't The Problem

HLS bought over 2,000 lightly armored vehicles & 10's of thousands of full automatic assualt rifles +billons of rounds of ammo what are they going to do ???

trapper300RUM wrote:
    HLS bought over 2,000 lightly armored vehicles & 10's of thousands of full automatic assualt rifles +billons of rounds of ammo what are they going to do ???

I'll give you three guesses - and the first two don't count..:sad:
    Molon Labe
    Benefactor member NRA
    USN 1956-1961

Comment

Oh don't worry, they're gonna use all that to secure our borders, strengthen our educational system, save the children, and stop global warming. Nothing nefarious involved, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Here have a nice cup of Kool-aid. Go ahead, drink up, you'll feel better in no time.
      If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

Its Coming I Do Believe SHTF I need my order so i can load up my ammo 3-6 weeks before it will ship or maybe even longer

Comment

Ozark Ed wrote:
          Oh don't worry, they're gonna use all that to secure our borders, strengthen our educational system, save the children, and stop global warming. Nothing nefarious involved, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Here have a nice cup of Kool-aid. Go ahead, drink up, you'll feel better in no time.
          Kool-aid? Or jim jones favorite: Flavor-Aid?
          Dude.

ILLIGETIMUS NON CARBORUNDUM NON MORITATI

Comment

They are going to personally deliver some right to your door, be ready to get your share when the door bell rings.
            That's my opinion and I'm stick'n to it...
            ...till I change my mind.

Comment

2 words:
              Mosin Nagant

for when you want to punch a fist sized hole in something and light it on fire all at the same time.

i took mine out a few weeks ago
              i managed to shoot al the way through a 3' steel plow - the solid cores of the mil surp ammo just punches through.
              also seen videos on youtube of it punching through grade 8 bullet proof glass on the seccond try
              I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy

μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

CenterPoint wrote:
                2 words:
                Mosin Nagant

for when you want to punch a fist sized hole in something and light it on fire all at the same time.

i took mine out a few weeks ago
                i managed to shoot al the way through a 3' steel plow - the solid cores of the mil surp ammo just punches through.
                also seen videos on youtube of it punching through grade 8 bullet proof glass on the seccond try
                Sweet! I bought one of those babies a few years ago. I've only shot paper targets with it though...
                In God we trust, everyone else bring data.

Comment

Don't forget about the bulletproof mobile checkpoint stations and the FEMA mega coffins! ...fastens tinfoil just a little tighter
                  A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.

Comment

trapper300RUM wrote:
                    HLS bought ... what are they going to do ???
                    You may say that ZOMBIES are not the problem, but take a close look at the guys you reference. They may start looking more like zombies as you go...

Comment

At the beginning, The term getting ready for the Zombie Apocalypse.
                      Was code for preparing, Just in case we needed to defend our selves from a tyrannical Government.

Then the sales people heard about the Zombies.

"Enabling bad behavior does not bring about good behavior.
                      It just dulls the shovel so its harder to dig out when you finally get around to it." Said by Me

Comment

COZ,

Thanks for that explanation. I had noticed my friend's Gun Shop had targets that showed Zombies instead of a Criminal as the object. Did not really get the connection till now.

Yes, a little preparation goes a long way. I just would like to get more of my friends and associates involved. Here in FL, there is a simple excuse: A Hurricane could cause a few days or weeks interruption in services and utilities. That alone is excuse enough to do some basic prep.

It is interesting some of the excuses I hear for someone NOT preparing.

48H

Comment

Alternatively...
                          Zombies = urban dwellers that may flee the cities if *trouble* erupts.

*Trouble* may take many forms, as we know.

Comment

TenTea,
                            Do I detect some skepticism in your replies about Govt intrusion or abuse? There are many examples, and they are seldom addressed a the crime they represent.

Congress is presently mulling over the recent iteration of Abuse by the IRS.

... when Congress once begins to stretch its power beyond the limits of the Constitution,
                            there is no limit to it, and no security for the people.

Horatio Bunce

The bipartisan tradition of using the IRS as a tool to harass political opponents suggests that the problem is deeper than just a few “rogue” IRS agents—or even corruption within one, two, three or many administrations.
                            Ron Paul

Comment

48H ^^^ I am often rife with sarcasm and cynicism... :confused:

Comment

Working...
                              X