No announcement yet.

Fun little quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

82%. looks like I'd survive but definitely need to bone up on a few things.
    "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

I guess the taught me more about myself than anything else...I do not consider my self a prepper --but I am always sort of prepared for very very short term problems... Coasties or Red Neck Navy will never have to save me or wife and dogs

I have resisted buying a LOT of LONG Range food...mostly because if I had put up cases of MRES way back in 1999 for Y2K, they mostly today would be out of date and near total loss of cost

Currently have about a 2 week pantry of canned, frozen, dry goods

This county, while large and low population (Lampasas) is not going to be very productive for subsistence hunting... 19,000 residents..7K in the little towns so 12K like me rural...squirrel, goats, deer..feral hog, dog, cats...

All harvested by all of us with firearms and freezers...not to mention all the city folk who are only 60 ~70 miles away...seriously, a LOT of Waco/Austin rich cats pay very big bucks every year to hunt deer in my county....

Easy to harvest fowl is mostly 4 varieties of dove...pheasants, chuckas, grouse, and most other local ground birds were run off or died off this last decade from fire ants and habitat loss

one of the premise of this quiz is the need to escape into and live (off the land) somewhere other than HOME

Our property is pretty defensible...just need a few more Claymores and and additional bunker or two...grin

Big regret, not having a well dug back when I could afford it...cost prohibitive now

Any Way...I do NOT right now KNOW where we might ESCAPE to that would be any better than where we are
      and what about the dogs (4)...eventually if food and water becomes more and more scarce...comes a time to decide "Buddy" has to be put down...and more troubling..eat my best friend?????

Comment

Working...
      X