No announcement yet.

Name brand accessories that important?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Name Brand Accessories matters greatly to the G.Q.'s, to the rest of us, not so much.

Comment

Name brand matters to me but only for quality. Flavor of the month/day/year or cool/tactical factor does not matter.
      "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

For me its not about price as much. I don't mind paying a little more ( within reason ) for something that is made in the country I am living in. Case in Point. When I lived in Germany, I drove a Mercedes. My time in England I had a Land Rover. And now that I have settled this side of the pond, The missus has a GMC and I drive a Ram. I bought a new saw last week and instead of buyni Bosh, I went with a Skillsaw. I then found out after the fact, That both of the worm drive saws are made in the same factory. Yep in China. Ya can't win em all I guess. Another thing for me is to buy local. I got the saw at a local hardware store for example. I have to admit that I do have a PSA store within a 20 minute drive. So I can just go there and pick up what I want and not have to order it online. The upside for paying a little more is that the folks behind the counter get to know you. If I have a problem with a tool, I don't have to dig out a reciept to prove the warranty. I plonk it on the counter and get a replacement, no questions asked. Things like that matter more to me then a little extra spent money.

Comment

I go out of my way to buy local, support my neighbors, and made in the USA, hate buying things twice, will pay for the quality, just to have it last, and a good warranty.
          Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
          X