MPX range report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPX range report

So first trip to the range, with the Sig MPX 9MM, the short of it. It shoots much better them I would have thought, having never been fired she was a bit of a problem feeding my hand loads, due to not enough crimp, edge of the case month was catching and not letting the bolt fully close, the photo target was start to finish, from 10 yds to 25 yds, with two different people on the gun off the bench, and one was a 94 yr old vet, and a clip out of my old S & W 659, 2 MOA dot on a 2" center bull. Trigger has some travel but after take up breaks clean, muzzle blast not to bad out of the 8" barrel, brace is alittle short at the shoulder, but more then doable. Romeo 5 is clear and easy to sight in move's easy and where you want to go. One problem is watch the adjustment caps they are small and can go MIA. Over all a sweet small package that after some break in will sing.
    Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

I use the MPX in several of my books, silenced and full auto capable of course.

My mortgage is paid in full in 20 days..... think I need to get one for myself in a few months.

Thanks for the write up....
    "I am, therefore I\'ll Think."- John Galt "Atlas Shrugged"

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Comment

Originally posted by Mortis View Post
      . My mortgage is paid in full in 20 days.
      Congratulations Mortis! A truly great feeling ain't it?!

GC

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes, the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical."

'Thomas Jefferson'

Comment

Originally posted by Guncrank View Post

Congratulations Mortis! A truly great feeling ain't it?!

GC
        That it is......and the wife has already warned me about 'certain purchases' since the pocket will be fuller that in the past.
        "I am, therefore I\'ll Think."- John Galt "Atlas Shrugged"

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Comment

Originally posted by Mortis View Post
          I use the MPX in several of my books, silenced and full auto capable of course.

My mortgage is paid in full in 20 days..... think I need to get one for myself in a few months.

Thanks for the write up....
          Congrats that a milestone to be sure.
          Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
          X