Announcement

Collapse

New Chat Room

The new chat room is floating on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. You will have to login to chat. But don't forget to log out when you are done, otherwise it will keep you listed as active.
See more
See less

Waiting with 'bated breath...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting with 'bated breath...

She's been at Ford's Refinishing for five months now and they say she's a-l-m-o-s-t ready to come home. Can hardly wait to see what they were able to do with her. They say by Christmas so that will be a nice present.
    Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

I just hope she doesn't come back all stuck up and thinking she's too good for the likes of you.
    If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

My hope exactly, Ed. Considering Ford's rep, she well might.
      Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Look forward to seeing a finished pic
        "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

even tho I am a revolver guy and have owned a dozen or more Rugers.. I am not a big Ruger fan. That being said.. the Rugers I liked were those old fixed sight 38's The idea of what you are doing REALLY appeals to me! I love blued guns for one thing.. love fixed sight guns.. Love that 'Tyler T grip' look .. and love the idea that you are gonna have the prettiest Ruger at the ball.

lazs

Comment

Working...
          X