Kimber 1911 custom II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimber 1911 custom II

Thinking about a Kimber 1911 Custom II (new). Price is $637.00. Any thoughts?

I bought one when they first came out. It cost a lot more than that tho. I have put maybe 15k rounds through it. it just now needed some new springs and the original magazine sometimes causes a bobble with SWC... Accuracy out of the box was extremely good and remains so to this day. I recently switched to the Wilson combat flat recoil spring and smaller guide.

lazs

Comment

Love both of mine both SS with light rails one in 45ACP the other 38Super both needed around 400 to 500 rounds to brake in after every 25 to 50 rounds I would spray it till it broke in and they have been flawless ever since.

Comment

For the price jump on it quick.

Comment

Brought the Kimber home today. Took it apart and oiled the appropriate places. Planing a trip to the range Thursday or Friday.

Comment

Put a little gee wizz best on the planet grease or just some red high temp wheel bearing grease on the slide. It will most likely function perfectly with a variety of loads. The magazines are CM or.. used to be but it never hurts to bring a spare or three.

lazs

Comment

Mine will eat any loads that i feed it,
              It's not fussy at all.
              Salt&Light

WOODSMAN777

Comment

Went to the range yesterday (Monday) and tried out the Kimber. I ran FMJ and SWC's through it with no problem at all! It shoots better than I can aim with these old eyes. The accuracy is great so far. Shot between 75 and 100 rounds through it and had no problem.

Comment

Working...
                X