No announcement yet.

New Rifle build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What barrel did you use? How about stock?
    "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

The barrel is a Hart lightweight match grade stainless. 22" long 1-9". The stock is a Hogue overmolded rubber with full length aluminum bedding block. For what it is, its stiff and light. Provides good grip and no noise rubbing on branches in the woods or on clothing
      Sorry Marine, forgot the pics last time.
      Last edited by SeabeeChief; 4 days ago.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Very nice Seabee. Thanks.
          "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Just finished my 257 Ackley build a few months ago based off of a Remington 700 mountain rifle and a hogue stock. So far I have worked up a hunting load 100 gr. sierra flat base using 46.6 gr. of IMR 4350 with great success. I'm on a lease with olyeller and shot a 9 point at 158 yrds opening weekend and he dropped like rock. So far proving to be my new favorite caliber. One limitation I have with mine it is a short action but seems to like a big jump lucky for me! good luck with yours!

Comment

Working...
            X