Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picked up my new toy. Ruger PC 9mm carbine.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up my new toy. Ruger PC 9mm carbine.

Have been wanting one of these for a while. So I said the heck with it. just gona get it.
    $479 from Buds is not out of line.
    Pulled my Millet and the bipod off my HiPoint 45acp carbine. Seems to fit just fine.
    Cant wait to try it out.

"Enabling bad behavior does not bring about good behavior.
    It just dulls the shovel so its harder to dig out when you finally get around to it." Said by Me

Been thinking of getting one of those also. I have a SR9 pistol and like the idea of magazine compatibility.
    "The definition of madness is doing the same thing twice, and expecting a different result." The HIVES

Comment

I'm excited for these. To be completely honest I'm still waiting for a little more confirmation on the platform. I mean it's obviously not to much more more than an upscaled 10/22 with some; but few subtle differences.

I also want to know if they're going to be bringing it out in 10mm... or announcing conversions... It seems possible/plausible with the takedown ability and the manner in which the bolt face is removed... in theory you could get the 10mm barrel and the headspaced bolt face and buffer/spring assembly in a kit all at once. Time will tell.

Comment

Yea I think Ruger hit a home run. Fair cost and awesome features. I popped in the Glock mag adapter. Collecting mags on every clearance sale.

The only thing I would have done different. The inserts for the stock extension. Look crappy, make them look like the stock for gosh sakes.

"Enabling bad behavior does not bring about good behavior.
        It just dulls the shovel so its harder to dig out when you finally get around to it." Said by Me

Comment

When I brought mine home, the first thing I did was install the Glock magazine adaptor. Those things are everywhere, and they work great. I agree, Ruger has hit a home run with this thing.

A friend of mine uses his in action matches. He says it performs flawlessly for him.

Comment

Originally posted by A pause for the COZ View Post
            Yea I think Ruger hit a home run. Fair cost and awesome features. I popped in the Glock mag adapter. Collecting mags on every clearance sale.

The only thing I would have done different. The inserts for the stock extension. Look crappy, make them look like the stock for gosh sakes.

What? No target pictures?
            __________________________________________________ __________________^Target

Hey old friend. Glad to see you posting. RD
            Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	821902 I picked up one in spring $529 at lgs they had 18 in stock I was 14 th in line that morning.....4 months later they were $499 and they had 229 for sale ....
              you did good ...Glock adapter yes .... Accurate yes indeed..... love it ! Added brass catcher ....awesome !
              Last edited by ArtinOhio; 10-13-2018, 08:28. Reason: Picture

Comment

I've been watching the PCC matches. Seems to be lots of fun without mortgaging the house. Been looking at the Ruger.
                Never drink down stream from the herd.

Comment

So,, what's the Ruger PC 9mm trigger like and how about some target grouping pics ??

Comment

Working...
                  X