800 yards 1-6x magnification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 800 yards 1-6x magnification

Hi guys. I was wondering if someone can a rifle scope that is on 6x and have crosshairs on a target at 800 yards.
    Thanks.

What size target ??
    The H in ENGINEERING stands for Happiness

Comment

What's with the BS flag? Another newbie who starts posting without introducing himself.
      Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

I will take a stab at this and say yes, if the target is of a large size. Reason being, years ago, when my eyes weren't completely shot, I was hitting a manhole cover at 600 yards. I was doing this with the following: a spotter to assist walking the rounds in, concrete bench, and an unmodified 8mm Mauser M24/47 with lots of ammo.
        "The definition of madness is doing the same thing twice, and expecting a different result." The HIVES

Comment

I say call it spam and move on unless the OP follows up.
          Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
          -Winston Churchill

Comment

Palma matches go out to a grand with irons

Comment

What size target? It kind of makes a difference. Vortex 1-6x power scope or Leupold Mark 6 1-6x would be good options. There are some 1.5-8x that would work great also. If we can be of help getting you one let me know.

Comment

More spam?
                Homo sapiens, [ˈhōmō ˈsāpēənz] Noun. An advanced primate characterized by a large brain which it seldom uses.

Comment

Bloody Vikings.

Comment

Working...
                  X