Loading block for Speed Bee's G100-10 speed loader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading block for Speed Bee's G100-10 speed loader

Had a fellow ask about making one, added them to my line. Started making them with a 100 round capacity then had someone ask if I could make one for 150 rounds. Turned out fairly well, sure makes loading them a lot easier and faster. Too bad all my 22 LRs are either auto pistols or singe actions.
    "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

When you get around to it, I could get interested in one for 38/357 somewhere around a box full's worth of holes. No hurry.
    -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
    -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

Have them on Ebay for the HKS 10, HKS 586, and HKS 27. The 10 and 586 hold 48 rounds the 27s are my older ones that only hold 36 round. Is that what you are looking for? My store is CHM Sporting.
      "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Originally posted by Charley View Post
        Have them on Ebay for the HKS 10, HKS 586, and HKS 27. The 10 and 586 hold 48 rounds the 27s are my older ones that only hold 36 round. Is that what you are looking for? My store is CHM Sporting.
        If they work for a GP100 (six shooter) I'm in for a 48 round block.
        -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
        -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

Not sure which HKS fits the GP 100, let me do some checking.

The 586 A fits the GP100. Have 3 in stock that hold 48 rounds.
          Last edited by Charley; 04-10-2019, 12:56. Reason: follow up

Comment

Working...
          X