Announcement

Collapse

New Chat Room

The new chat room is floating on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. You will have to login to chat. But don't forget to log out when you are done, otherwise it will keep you listed as active.
See more
See less

The short and long of it Mossberg's newest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The short and long of it Mossberg's newest

Mossberg 590 Shockwave 12ga.The latest addition to tactical shotgun crew

I ran a box of Fiochi low recoil slugs 10 shells thru it, along with a full box of the Agulia mini slug shells 20 and 3 of the buckshot. One handed with the mini shells not a problem. Now I have an adapter for the Mossberg 500 series. But I found that with this model I didn't need it they cycled great as long as the gun was held in a normal position no gangsta style or other silly movie stuff. being 26.5" total nose to tail it will be the perfect hide away and house clearing firearm. I like it a lot
    "I am not ashamed to admit, that I am ignorant of the things I do not know"!
    Cicero
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed,

I'm considering the 20 ga version. Would make a nice all purpose under the seat gun for my truck.

Comment

I have added the OPSol Mini-Clip to it and it is a great improvement over the other one. No modifying of the side saddle shell holder, so it fits.
      Here it is all dressed up and ready to rock and roll

In addition to the side saddle shell holder, have a removable top holder easy on easy off, but will stay put during firing.It is nice as it is a crab and go one. Bandolier and a wrist shell holder have it covered for any occasion.

had the barrel plated and a polished chrome Chinese style dragon on both sides of the barrel. Can't seem to get a better picture. I call the gun Puff the dragon as it does spout flame out of its muzzle. It was done by a local metal finisher. Does some great work on and with guns.
      http://dandbmetalfinishing.com/home
      "I am not ashamed to admit, that I am ignorant of the things I do not know"!
      Cicero
      I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
      All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed,

Comment

Working...
      X