Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easter Egg Hunt......Trap Shooting Style!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Egg Hunt......Trap Shooting Style!

Made 20 of these up for our kids Trap practice today, some with confetti, some with blue chalk line chalk. They were a big hit with everyone, and made practice a little MORE fun. I was worried they may not throw like a regular target, but we couldn’t tell a difference in them. I told all the parents to have their cameras and phones ready to get some pics, but no one was able to get the shot at the right time.

Filled the divot in the dome with confetti or chalk, cut a circle of printer paper to fit and glued it down with super glue.
    Not as Lean, Not as Mean, but still a Marine!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -- Thomas Paine

Click image for larger version

Name:	2A528196-99D2-48F0-9CD1-F6556976080F.jpeg
Views:	19
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	805449Click image for larger version

Name:	F8F5436F-7A93-422D-84A7-7A5A150AFACB.jpeg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	805447Click image for larger version

Name:	2A528196-99D2-48F0-9CD1-F6556976080F.jpeg
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	805448
    Attached Files

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -- Thomas Paine

Comment

Now that should be a blast! Loads of "more fun"
      It's not that Democrats are so damned ignorant. Their problem is that everything they know is wrong.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
      He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

now that's cool ill bet it was fun if they were all mixed up with the empty ones

Comment

Snuffy thanks for the great idea.

Comment

We plan on doing it again this year. They worked great and really easy to make. One of the Teams parents found stickers that are made just for this. Should make making them go a lot faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacksmith4x4 View Post
              now that's cool ill bet it was fun if they were all mixed up with the empty ones
              Yes, we mixed them in randomly and no one knew when they were coming out of the trap machine.

Comment

hell yea I flat forgot about doing it this year. bet it was a blast (pun intended )I'm putting it in my calendar for next year so I don't forget

Comment

Working...
                X