Member williamwaco Passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member williamwaco Passes

We received word this morning from members who also belong to Castboolits.com that member williamwaco has passed away. We do not have any details. William was also a member of castboolits.com. williamwaco's Homepage was Reloadingtips.com http://reloadingtips.com/index.htm

William was a true gentleman and holder of great knowledge about casting and reloading in general. Several sites across the net were blessed by his presence and willingness to share that knowledge. William was always willing to help others in his quiet respectful manner. He was truly a Master Handloader. He will be missed. Rockydog.
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Williamwaco will be missed. Thoughts and prayers to his family.
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Well heck. I sure did like and respect him. He sent me a database once he had created for handloading. It helped me create my own.
      Great guy, lots of know-how.

I know he's happy where he is now
      It's not that Democrats are so damned ignorant. Their problem is that everything they know is wrong.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
      He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Hate to see his site disappear, it has a ton of great info on it.
        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

He will be missed, my thoughts and prayers to the family.
          I came to the oilfield to get rich now I got to stay to eat.

Comment

Rest in peace, our brother.
            If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

sorry to hear . Rest In Peace Mr. Waco

Comment

I never met WW but he responded and contributed to several email correspondences. I'll miss his kind and thoughtful responses. I'm saddened these exchanged have come to an end. He was a friendly walking encyclopedia of handloading and casting. The first thing I did after reading RD's post above was to check his site, it's still up. As said above He will be missed, my thoughts and prayers to the family.
                Welcome to reloadingtips.com. This is a concentrated effort to publlish information about reloading of metallic cartridges in an organized and easy to locate format.
                Good judgement comes from experience,
                and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
                Mark Twain

Comment

Hid knowledge will be missed on this site.

Comment

Sorry to hear of his passing, he'll be missed.
                    Columbia Falls, MT
                    If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
                    Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

Clear skies and tailwinds Williamwaco.
                      Endeavor to persevere.

Call sign: Limp Wrist

Comment

A true Master Handloader! When he posted, I paid attention to what was being passed along. He will be missed.

Not as Lean, Not as Mean, but still a Marine!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -- Thomas Paine

Comment

May his new journey be full of joy.

Based on his profile, he was just shy of 77.
                          Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
                          -Winston Churchill

Comment

Damn..... sorry to hear this.
                            "I am, therefore I\'ll Think."- John Galt "Atlas Shrugged"

"Arguing with a Marine is like wrestling with a Pig. Everyone gets dirty, but the Pig loves it."

Comment

Guess we got confirmation of his passing on. I'm sorry to hear and see it. He was always straightforward and always polite. Vaya con Dios.
                              "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Working...
                              X