Clear All

• Test to post a picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0182.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	792250
    Attached Files

Well that sorta worked. Thought I deleted the larger photo.

is there anything I need to know about posting pictures on the new forum. Been away too long and search didn't bring up anything.
    Last edited by STIHL; 12-20-2017, 21:21.

Comment

Actually much easier than the old forum. Glad to see you back. I have had the same trouble when I chose a different size, thought I deleted the old one, and got both. I guess you better guess right on the size the first time around.
      "A tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive," because "those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end." C.S. Lewis

Comment

is there a sticky on how to post a photo on here ????

Comment

I don't believe there is a sticky. I will see if I can write one up but it might be a few days before I get to it. Too much to do at work nearing year end.
          Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Posting? How about viewing pictures. When I click on those links like that, I get an "invalid file specified" message.
            "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Charley,

After much research I think I might have found the issue to this "invalid file specified". I'm going to apply a temp fix right now, would appreciate it if you could confirm it now works. Then I'll work on the permanent fix.

Comment

THIS IS FIXED. If your logged in and can't see the thumbnail or picture...aka: Invalid File Specified, please let me know ASAP.
                Last edited by SavageShooter; 12-21-2017, 12:08.
                We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

R.D. - about the picture sticky - If and when you get to it would be plenty soon enough , usually not much going on this time of year , x-mas , new tears [sic], year end inventories , job close outs . but if in the coming days you can find time I am sure it would be appreciated. Thanks !!

Comment

Hooterville,

Now that some issues have been fixed, you should be able to click the camera icon in the upper left of this box your typing in and choose upload photo. Choose your photo and hit "post reply". If that's not working for you, let me know.
                    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Finnegan View Post
                      Actually much easier than the old forum. Glad to see you back. I have had the same trouble when I chose a different size, thought I deleted the old one, and got both. I guess you better guess right on the size the first time around.

I agree to that, and it's good to be back on a regular basis, to be able to hang around and read a while. Hope it'll hold out a while, but way we're looking right now I'm going to be tied up first half of year pulling out and putting in new machine centers and pulling 2 other machines to upgrade to a new laser burning machine, and a new larger plasma burning machine. Along with a half dozen other projects and the normal stuff I have to work on in between, might be a crazy busy year again.

i just happened to see the attachment tab and said I wonder if I can attach a picture, and it worked. Did it off my I-pad.

Comment

SS, I completely missed the camera icon last night.

Comment

Camera and link icon have been visible on my upper left since we changed over. Can see the picture now,
                          "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

okay , thank you very much savageshooter

Comment

Well, DUH! Sometimes I just need to open my eyes. Good thing I didn't write up a how to sticky!!!! I was uploading pictures by using the attach file icon in upper the RH corner of the page. That works too. It never failed me so far.
                              Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Working...
                              X