It does not work- again...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It does not work- again...

Now again for some months no notifications of my subscribed posts.
    There almost always is a way to do things better, more often than not by simplifying.

Same here. The only thing I have not tried is to reset my settings. I do get notifications about PM's. Going to PM you to test.
    Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    -Winston Churchill

Comment

...or not. You have exceeded your PM quota.
      Friends don't let friends shoot factory ammo.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
      -Winston Churchill

Comment

Paul, If you have exceeded your PM quota you need to delete some of the old PMs. Select them and delete them to the TRASH file. Once they have been moved to the TRASH file they must be deleted again to empty the TRASH file. Simply click on select all and choose permanently delete. You'll have to repeat this for each page.

I know that seems crazy but it keeps people from accidentally deleting something they should have kept. RD
        Last edited by Rockydog; 2 weeks ago.
        Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

I'm working on this guys. Have faith, we'll get to the bottom of it.
          We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Paul are these for the forums you Moderate i.e. Subscribed channels or were you getting them for all new posts?

Comment

Originally posted by HBAdmin View Post
              Paul are these for the forums you Moderate i.e. Subscribed channels or were you getting them for all new posts?
              I used to get them from all new post of the subscribed channels, It has been ok for a short while, but now again nothing anymore.
              There almost always is a way to do things better, more often than not by simplifying.

Comment

Working...
              X