Ignore button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore button?

Did a search and check everywhere, where is it?
    "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

Someone can tell me we are wrong, but there isn't one.
    -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
    -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

There is an ignore feature. Go to the top RH side of the page and you'll see your avatar and user name, Click on that. Then select user settings from the list underneath. Then look over to the LH side of the page and you will see that it has opened your profile. To the right of the profile button is an account button, Select account, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a spot to enter the name of the person you want to ignore. You must enter it exactly as they spell it with any caps, spaces, numbers, or other characters. I'd suggest copying it to your computer and then pasting it in the box.
      Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Thanks RD, kinda a convoluted way to get there LOL, but I found it
        "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

Comment

No problem. Is there a shortcut that I'm missing? RD
          Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Not that I know of, followed your instructions.

Comment

Great, someone please tell Bill I'm sorry for whatever it is that I did/said.
              We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

SS, Noooooooooo, nothing to worry about LOL

Comment

Working...
                X