Accessing Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing Site

Anyone have issues accessing the site today? Around 2:00pm Central Time?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-05-06_14-07-19.png
Views:	79
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	837970
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

I haven't been having any problems.
    "There\'s no such thing as a good gun. There\'s no such thing as a bad gun. A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys."

-Charlton Heston

Comment

Not here and I think I was on around then.

It's the black cloud you have around you maybe. Owning a 270WIN that shoots lights out at 1000M will dispel those clouds.
      It's not that Democrats are so damned ignorant. Their problem is that everything they know is wrong.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
      He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

I was on at that time, no troubles.
        -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
        -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

I'm going to assuming it was Google Fiber having DNS issues. It was very odd that Cloudflare was accessible to me but not the bench. Got me worried real quick since I'm responsible for it. Thanks for the replies guys.

p.s. olyeller , .277 might be closer to 8mm, but .284 has more options. I'll bring my 280 AI next year so 257bob can drool over it. And we can shoot those 4" squares at 550 for $.
          We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Granted a bit off topic, but the OP started it. So here goes....

Regarding 4" squares at 500M, shall I bring my 6.8 Lynxcat (270WIN) or my 280AI?
            Choices in 284 bullets may indeed be more plentiful than 277, but you only need one to get the job done.
            It's not that Democrats are so damned ignorant. Their problem is that everything they know is wrong.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
            He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Choices...choices....I'll let you decide which is the better boom stick for the challenge. I'm going to bring the 280 AI, as when I'm done showing how accurate it can be, I'm expecting 257bob to want to take it home with him.

~Ronald Reagan

Comment

SavageShooter I guess I have dug myself a would love to own a 280AI though!
                The sun don't shine on the same dog's azz everyday.

Comment

Working...
                X