This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Stick

Big Stick was banned because he was insulting other members. He just couldn't play nice.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

“Never Retreat...Just Reload.”

Picture of the Asshat!

Bill, you have such a way with words....

I voted he was an asshat that was insulting other great members!

Scott (not a poet) B

\"Handloadersbench.com, it\'s founders and staff, and UltraBB do not condone, and will not facilitate or otherwise aid in the commission of, any criminal act.

Comment

Insecure little boy, perhaps in a man's body. I voted to "kill the son of a ***** online", before someone takes real offense and does it realtime.

I also owe Cammotruck an appology. I read the personal attack on him, but had to leave and make a living. I didn't callBig Stickon it due to time, and I should have taken the time regardless. Sorry man.
      "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

To all members of the Handloaders Bench, I and the staff of the Handloaders Bench apologize to every member of the board for the behavior of this person, Big Stick.
        We never ban an individual without giving them a warning and a chance to stop the behavior that will get them banned.
        This member posted 134 posts in one night ,mostly one liners that were rude and offensive to every member he could insult.
        For that I personally offer my apology and want to say,we have corrected that problem.
        Sincerely
        TG
        "He who fights with monsters might take care, lest he thereby become a monster; For if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - F.Nietzche
        [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/Timberghozt/cib-1.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
        X