This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Members and Current Members, THE RULES

It was pointed out to me that posts about the rules on here have lost their sticky status so here they are again. The rules on this site are pretty simple:

Welcome to HandloadersBench.com. Our mission here is to provide a place for those interested in the hobby of Ammunition Reloading, a series of forums where they can ask questions, share answers, and highlight successes & failures so that others can learn. If you join our site please be aware that front porch rules apply. If you wouldn't say it on your front porch with grandma, your pastor and your 12 year old niece present it doesn't belong here. Racism has no harbor here. The Golden Rule applies. If you can live within those guidelines, Welcome Aboard! Spammers, trolls, and flamers will not last long here, your time would be better spent looking for a board where those traits are acceptable. HB Administration

In addition:

"Handloadersbench.com, it's founders and staff, do not condone, and will not facilitate or otherwise aid in the commission of, any criminal act. The posting of threads, or within threads, content that appears to condone, facilitate or otherwise aid in the commission of criminal acts will not be tolerated by this board. Posts or threads with such content will be deleted. Any forum member posting such content will be sent a Personal Message explaining the policy and the reason for this deletion. If the forum member reposts the offending material or has another subsequent posting that falls under the same forum policy, they will be sent a Personal Message with the reason for deletion and their account will be disabled or deleted. If approached we will cooperate fully with any official law enforcement inquiry concerning any post related to a criminal act. In addition, laws change, new laws are enacted, and new interpretations of existing laws are made, but the spirit of this policy will remain the same."
    Sincerely, Handloadersbench.com Administration
    Last edited by Rockydog; 06-25-2018, 20:04.
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Pretty simple rules, ones we should live by everyday
    "We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Feel free to delete, if this isn't right spot or if it makes sense to.

Sticky with rules for political forum, was also lost during reboot.

Best as I remember, it stressed, while it was more relaxed, definitely not front porch, racism, other "isms", and personal attacks or threats, wouldn't be tolerated.
      Columbia Falls, MT
      If we don’t speak out against the infringements of today, it will weaken our ability to stop the next infringements.
      Since it took 26th Amendment to change voting age, expanding rights under 14th Amendment. Why doesn't same requirement, to restrict rights, extend to 2nd Amendment?

NRA Benefactor Life, NRA Ring of Freedom, NRA-ILA Partner in Freedom, GOA Patriot, SAF, Oath Keepers

Comment

nice and informative forum.

Comment

Good. I joined this forum today because, after several visits, it appeared to be free of the obnoxious behavior I've found elsewhere. Smiled when I saw your 'Wall of Shame' and thought this looks like my kind of place.

Comment

Glad you like it. Start an introductory topic (not on the rules sticky) and tell us about yourself. What you load for, reloading experiences, and so on.
            Last edited by Charley; 10-23-2018, 21:27.
            "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

"I am not ashamed to admit, that I am ignorant of the things I do not know"!
              Cicero
              I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
              All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed,

Comment

Understood

Comment

Who's the DORK who changed the chat room access? Don't the BIG BRAINS here know the quickest way to ruin a site to to FIX what ain't BROKE? If you make something PASSWORD PROTECTED after years of not requiring one, YOU GOTTA PUT A "LOST PASSWORD" BUTTON for those who haven't needed one for YEARS!!
                  annoyed!!!
                  Sonny, whar I growed up, "magnum" wuz another word for "lousy hunter"!

Comment

For some good reason, a password was added to chat room.
                    There are no Dork's that take care of that process.
                    I know some of them personally,.
                    Well it is better to be pissed off than pissed on.
                    "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Found your site yesterday and resumed looking today. Many great threads. Like a lot of others am interested in reloading and shooting. Been at it since I was about 12 years old. Purchased a rifle that wasn't what it was said to be and had to start reloading at a tender age (shucks). Funny, been shooting and reloading many many years and find I learn something new and important to our sport every day that likely will make me a better re-loader and shooter. Don't group em as well as I used to, but always on the lookout for improvement.
                      Great Site, thank you. Doug----out. Yep pun intended!

Comment

Rocky Dog,
                        I am the Owner of Longhorn Reloading, LLC and offer reloading services to the public through my website, www.longhornreloading.com What are the rules concerning this on your website?

Comment

Rockydog You might want to respond to the post above
                          It's not that Democrats are so damned ignorant. Their problem is that everything they know is wrong.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
                          He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Originally posted by 7mmreloader View Post
                            Rocky Dog,
                            I am the Owner of Longhorn Reloading, LLC and offer reloading services to the public through my website, www.longhornreloading.com What are the rules concerning this on your website?
                            Personal message sent. Please check your PM box.
                            Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Working...
                            X