This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention new members

Please be advised. Do not click on any links in this forum if the user whom posted it has less than 5 posts. The Moderators do a fine job of staying on top of spammers and those wishing to spread viruses and malware. But sometimes, these individuals will post a few times before we can get to them. If your a new member and you wish to post a link. Save it until you have some posts behind your name and you build up a little 'credit'. Otherwise, your link will most likely be removed.

Thanks, for the Heads up !!

Comment

found online search

Comment

found this forum in an online search looking for some load data and advice......Keep me on the list.......thanks
        Citadel 72
        Regular Army Infantry 72-77
        Texas Army National Guard 78-82
        5th Bn 19th SFG Colorado Army Guard 82-88

Comment

Found this sight when researching reloading information in general. Looking forward to working with others on favorite reloads.

Comment

Hi all, I am posting mow as there is going to be a purge of inactive members. I found this forum in a qeb search and have spent many hours preening the wisdom from the pages. I haven't posted before now as I am still learning and think it is wiser to master my hobby before sprouting advice. Thanks for the great forum and I will continue to enjoy.

Comment

I am always appreciative of good moderators on a forum!!!

Comment

An online search for hand loads for, 357 maximum.

Comment

Retired Fireman from just outside Detroit. Just started reloading. Found this after searching for forums. This new hobby has me completely hooked. Lol

Comment

Thanks for the information
                    Love the site and have gotten lots of good information from fellow enthusiasts.
                    Very much appreciate all the good ideas and advice
                    I originally found the site when looking for powders to use on .300 Weatherby and .375 H&H

Comment

Sounds fair.

Comment

I found this site while looking for 6.5 Grendel data It appears to be a great site.

Comment

Four this site looking for data and advice.retired 3 yes from operating ice rink upstate ny 33yrs.

Comment

Working...
                          X