No announcement yet.

Hey there! New Old kid on the block here. Residing in "Jackson". (Nor-Cal) Jim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there! New Old kid on the block here. Residing in "Jackson". (Nor-Cal) Jim

Hey there! New Old kid on the block here. Residing in "Jackson". (Nor-Cal) Jim

Orion, Welcome to HB. Lots of us old kids on here from all walks of life. Mostly very nice intelligent guys too with a curmudgeon or two thrown in to keep things interesting. The guilty parties will show up shortly, maintaining that we have no such creatures and taking a shot at me for calling them out. RD
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Welcome Orion. What do you shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockydog View Post
        Orion, Welcome to HB. Lots of us old kids on here from all walks of life. Mostly very nice intelligent guys too with a curmudgeon or two thrown in to keep things interesting. The guilty parties will show up shortly, maintaining that we have no such creatures and taking a shot at me for calling them out. RD
        I'm neither intelligent, nor a curmudgeon, so you couldn't possibly be referring to me. Now Plainsman, well he's squarely in both categories. Welcome to the Bench, Orion. Choose your internet friends wisely.
        If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

Welcome aboard Orion. I am just an old Mud Marine. Rocky Dog's descriptions do not apply to me.
          "The United States Marine Corps is a drug and I am a recovering addict."

"American by birthright… U.S. MARINE by the Grace of GOD!"

"And on the 8th day God created Marines and like fish, we came from the sea!"

Comment

Welcome to the board. I'm sure RD isn't talking about me, my descriptions usually end in "hole".
            "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

RD is kinda like the pot calling the kettle black..........
              Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
              He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Well since I'm young I certainly don't fall into the curmudgeon slot. I'm also as innocent as the new snow so I have no idea what RD might be implying. However welcome to the bench. The coffee is always on and the chairs are comfortable. Welcome from Kansas.

Take care Be safe Poacher.
                "Democracy destroys itself because it abuses its right to freedom and equality. Because it teaches its citizens to consider audacity as a right, lawlessness as a freedom, abrasive speech as a equality, and anarchy as progress". Isocrates

it's very strange, in fact I've never seen it before, to see blinders on the wrong end of the horse. I fear your narrow view of things will serve you poorly. "Ghrit"

Comment

Poacher
                  ......I certainly don't fall into the curmudgeon slot. I'm also as innocent as the new snow......
                  Curmudgeon at heart and in training, innocent as Original Sin.

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool.
                  He who knows not and knows he knows not, is wise.

Comment

Welcome to HB from Eastern Kentucky.

Comment

Hello and welcome from North Dakota

Comment

Hey welcome from North Dakota were up here by Canada

Comment

Working...
                        X