Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure if I should post that I live in Calif...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if I should post that I live in Calif...

Obviously new here. My name is Mike. We farm in northern calif. I recently acquired all my father in-laws reloading equipment. I was looking for intel about Brown Bair when I came across this site. I haven't gone through all of the equipment yet but there is quite a bit. Hope you guys don't mind questions.. and hopefully I post them in the right section.

Welcome.
    We take questions all the time, and give answers most of the time, correct answers occasionally.

Comment

Mike, People need farmers everywhere. Nothing wrong with you living in California, we all have to eat. Welcome to HB. RD
      Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Hello and welcome to the board. We like questions and especially pictures. Ask away and show us what you got.
        I'm a retired farmer from North Dakota.

Comment

Welcome to the board.
          "The fact that guns can kill another human being is the whole point. That\'s why they are so darn good at deterring violent criminals". Ann Coulter

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I will try and get some pics in the next week or so when I get everything unboxed. I still have to go pick up 3 more loaders and a ton. Naturally in calibers I do not have.

Comment

Hello from the mnts of Virginia.

Handloading and the enjoyment of well made equipment just goes together.... here's hoping you find the relaxation loading,that we all do. Just be patient.... take some pics and ask all the questions you need to.

Comment

Welcome to the Bench. We all have some stuff for calibers we don't have, yet.
                If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

Welcome loading gets in your blood, and you never know whats in the next box.
                  Mtman714; A man can do no better then to leave a good garden patch. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Welcome to the HB. We are happy to have you with us. Enjoy the forum.
                    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

“Never Retreat...Just Reload.”

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee!
                      The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
                      Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shootin' stuff.

Comment

" Naturally in calibers I do not have."Every one of those is an excuse to buy another gun. Being from California isn't the problem. It's your liberal big cities. I saw the light way back in 1968 when I left San Francisco for good and forever. I saw the light way back then.
                        Paul B.

Comment

Welcome to the bench. What are you planning to teach us to go with your learning from us?

(Cocky turd, ain't I?)
                          -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
                          -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

Welcome from Montana.

Comment

Working...
                            X