No announcement yet.

CHAT ROOM UP and RUNNING IN NEW FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry RD, I didn't mean to come off as being impatient. Guess I misread ghirt's post. I thought he meant he got in the chat room by clicking the blue guy; now I realize he was getting the message I copied and pasted when clicking the blue button.
    Not as Lean, Not as Mean, but still a Marine!

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -- Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Snuffy View Post
      Sorry RD, I didn't mean to come off as being impatient. Guess I misread ghirt's post. I thought he meant he got in the chat room by clicking the blue guy; now I realize he was getting the message I copied and pasted when clicking the blue button.
      Snuffy, No harm, no foul. I didn't take your post as impatient. Just wanted to let you guys know that we haven't forgot the chat room. Might have to try to go back to the chat room host but hear that their response in't always timely either. I certainly didn't mean to come off badly either. Just trying to 'splain. RD

Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Et Canis Manducare Canis Mundi

Comment

Working...
      X