This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chat room

When you click on the button to enter the chat room a window will pop up asking for your username, enter your username and the best choice under that is to select HTML, you will get another pop-up for a add you can close it, after you click login the next page says go to mobil / HTML chat, click that, and you should be in. Don't click on the buttons that say download or play. Sorry about the adds but that is the price for free.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

“Never Retreat...Just Reload.”

doesn't work for me. I get what appears to be an internet news site with lots of adds.
    William Waco
    First reload:
    .22 Hornet - 1956

Comment

That is a pop-up, you can close that window.
      "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

“Never Retreat...Just Reload.”

Comment

OK I think I got it now
        shoot\'em till your arm falls off

Comment

I made it but can't find my avatar now I have to bug rocky to load another picture

Comment

It works, had a short talk with olyeller!
            Of all things I have lost my mind is the thing I will miss the most!

Comment

See you guys tonight
              shoot\'em till your arm falls off

Comment

In there now.

Poacher.
                "Democracy destroys itself because it abuses its right to freedom and equality. Because it teaches its citizens to consider audacity as a right, lawlessness as a freedom, abrasive speech as a equality, and anarchy as progress". Isocrates

it's very strange, in fact I've never seen it before, to see blinders on the wrong end of the horse. I fear your narrow view of things will serve you poorly. "Ghrit"

Comment

Working...
                X