Announcement

Collapse

New Chat Room

The new chat room is floating on the bottom right hand corner of your screen. You will have to login to chat. But don't forget to log out when you are done, otherwise it will keep you listed as active.
See more
See less

NEW CHAT ROOM UP and RUNNING!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW CHAT ROOM UP and RUNNING!!!!

OK, We have started a new chat room. As usual these things take time to learn and to navigate. For now, clicking on the Chat Room Box where it says "Click to join the conversation" should get you started. You can also click to open the chat on the HB Chat Room title - "Please use the Blue Chat Icon to Join!" line.
    With either choice you will then log in as a guest with your user handle from this site. You can also log in using your Twitter or Facebook account. We will provide more details and some additional options once we get them all figured out ourselves. As when we started the new site patience will be the key. For now dive in, explore and have fun.

Please post questions, tips, problems and solutions on this thread. That way we can all learn together. RD
    Last edited by Rockydog; 4 weeks ago.
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Guys this thing is pretty slick! Just click on the little green icon with the little guy in it on the lower RH side of your screen in the home page view. This will show if there are folks in chat and will take you there. Click of Join the conversation and click on Guest. It will ask for a user name. just enter your user name on here and start typing at the bottom of the page.. RD
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

Comment

Well, no green man on the main page, so maybe not? Then again I have a blue green eyeball confusion. Trouble here is really that there is no little man of any color.
      Last edited by ghrit; 4 weeks ago.
      -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
      -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

I think it works ... just no one in it lol

Comment

I think it works ... just no one in it lol
          shoot\'em till your arm falls off

Comment

Just missed you in there

Comment

Cool this isn't bad at all. I like the option of being able to invite from FB and/or Twitter.
              I carry my gun because that\'s the safest place for it.

it\'s very strange, in fact I\'ve never seen it before, to see blinders on the wrong end of the horse. I fear your narrow view of things will serve you poorly. "Ghrit"

Comment

Ok so I was in chat and while I didn't see anyone in there while I was there I think it's a winner. As we get a few more people used to jumping on there it will pick up. Being able to open it up in a separate window helps, at least for me. Either way we're going to be working some bugs out of it for a while so like RD said, bear with us.

Take care Be safe Poacher.
                I carry my gun because that\'s the safest place for it.

it\'s very strange, in fact I\'ve never seen it before, to see blinders on the wrong end of the horse. I fear your narrow view of things will serve you poorly. "Ghrit"

Comment

Great easy photo sharing in there too.
                  very easy to log in via my Samsung S7 - can direct access my camera, or trawl through my photos.

big thumbs up from me!
                  Support Bacteria,for some people, thats all the culture they have.

Former Northern Territory Rifle Association, Councillor.
                  National Rifle Association of Australia.

Comment

Just got back from hunting to this pleasant surprise!

Comment

I have been in the chat room a few times and had the pleasure of meeting up with some of the old gang. Glad to see the new chat room. Thanks to all who where involved in getting this setup.

Comment

This new chat room is best I been in since old one died. Need to get old crew back together

Comment

Working...
                        X