Chat room time zone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat room time zone?

Anyone know what time zone is displayed on the chat room?
    Every once in a while in life we need a policeman, a lawyer, a doctor and a preacher. We need a farmer three times a day, every day.

I do not know what it looks like to anyone else. But when I just posted it cam up as the same time it is here.
    Mountain daylight time.
    shoot\'em till your arm falls off

Comment

When I jump in it show CST. So I'm guessing it shows the time zone that you're in. No idea why it doesn't show a standard time.

Take care Be safe Poacher.
      "Democracy destroys itself because it abuses its right to freedom and equality. Because it teaches its citizens to consider audacity as a right, lawlessness as a freedom, abrasive speech as a equality, and anarchy as progress". Isocrates

it's very strange, in fact I've never seen it before, to see blinders on the wrong end of the horse. I fear your narrow view of things will serve you poorly. "Ghrit"

Comment

Shows my time, EST. Will watch around 1 Apr see if it wants to go to DST.
        -Remote locations are cheap insurance.
        -There are two kinds of ships: Submarines and targets

Comment

Looks like as most have said, it shows the time zone the poster is in. Mine shows as EST.
          Support our troops....they are someone\'s kids.

Remember..."No matter where you go,~ there you are!"

Comment

Mine shows Twilight Zone in the State of Confusion. I just can't catch a break.
            If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

"Ammo and really good friends are hard to find in a gunfight so I bring them with me" E. J. Owens

Comment

Working...
            X