Why why why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why why why

It seems just about Everytime I start saving money to buy a new toy, rifle, handgun, or loading equipment, is it that everything else decides to break.

Maybe it's just me, but I had the money saved to buy a new rifle and some loading equipment, and we'll, the alternator goes out of the car. I get the money saved back up and now again, the computer I keep all my load data in, the hard drive died.

Well I will get there just a few obsticals in the way, but I guess that's just life.
    All it takes to allow evil to continue is for one good man to do nothing.

Rangers lead the way!
    SUA SPONTE

Dang
    shoot\'em till your arm falls off

Comment

I understand. had some stash for gun show. But yesterdat a tree on anothers property fell down. Missed my house but is laying 5 foot onto my gas line. gas company says, fix it within 3 days or we will shut off your gas!!!! Nice way to treat a customer. When a tree falls on your property it is now your property!

No gun show stash after tomorrow when tree guys come to rob me.

Comment

To bad my boy is busy an assignment.
        He could fly there with his work Stihl and turn it into splinters in just a few moments. You could probably trade him a hunt for the work.
        shoot\'em till your arm falls off

Comment

Well thankfully my brother works with computers and found me a hard drive cheap, will be back to running in a day or so.

The nice thing about life is if we get nocked down, we can get up and start again.

If you quite on yourself others will too.
          All it takes to allow evil to continue is for one good man to do nothing.

Rangers lead the way!
          SUA SPONTE

Comment

Working...
          X