Minnesota opener 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota opener 2015

The opener was November 7. My oldest nephew was going out with me for his first hunt, and he also ran the video camera. I started out the morning with my wheelchair breaking down for the second time that week. It set us back about an hour getting out. First day out in the afternoon we saw a doe and two fawns. We got them on video. We were having issues with our tripod. So it's quite shaky. The second day we saw two deer running through the brush in the morning and one in the afternoon. Saw nothing the third day. The fourth day early in the afternoon a spike buck and a doe yearling came out to us. I told my nephew to turn the camera on and to go ahead and shoot the spike buck, since it was standing perfect for him. The deer looked like it was hit hard one ran off. The doe just stood there, And since I was capable of shooting a doe I went ahead and shot her. After all of that was done I realized we did not hit record. But I do have the video from opening day.

https://youtu.be/2GiBMQsIWIQ
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

“Never Retreat...Just Reload.”

Oh yeah I forgot to mention we never did find my nephews deer. Mine didn't go very far.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

“Never Retreat...Just Reload.”

Comment

Working...
    X