Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Data Books) Western Powders

Link to Western Powders

This is a magazine type data manual cost $2.99 from them.
    It has a section on getting started, Reloading basics, Tips tricks and sign of trouble, which i found helpful and interesting reading. General cleaning info for firearms The load data section. Finally finishing up with Muzzle loading load data and other info.
    It also contains a burn rate chart.:thumbs:
    "I am not ashamed to admit, that I am ignorant of the things I do not know"!
    Cicero
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed,

( Data Books Western Powder 1st edition)

Link to Western powders https://www.westernpowders.com/index...product_id=171

I only load for 6 metallic and 12 gauge, But being a book alcoholic I liked a listing of what was listed in the contents. I like the pistol carbine rifles and it has a nice explanation of barrel slugging with clear color photos. All the photo's are sharp and clear. It also covers the cart's I load and since I have a couple of their powders. Along with a couple of other topics that I find interesting I popped the $39.99 for it.
    It has data for a lot of the marginal or small cart. sizes Lots of the S&W ones, including the S&W 500 which I shoot. The Desert Eagle .50AE which I also load for. Also has shot shell for pistols section which I found interesting as it uses metallic carts.
    They have the 6 edition of their magazine data book out but I think this will make a great addition to my library.
    "I am not ashamed to admit, that I am ignorant of the things I do not know"!
    Cicero
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed,

Comment

Working...
    X